I’m having some trouble with Streamlab on my Surface pro 7.
So I’m logging into my Twitch (prime) account through Streamlab without any issue. Setup wizard goes on without any problem. Everything looks fine, I apply some changes, like installing a theme, then edit it, etc. At the end I close the app, everything seems ok.
Every single time I open Streamlab again, it asks me to log into my twitch account again - yes, of course I ticked the “remember me for 30 days” option.. and every single time the setup wizard shows up again, losing ALL of the things I did before. No themes, no nothing in there. So basically everytime I open it up it’s like the first time.
I already tried to:
- Uninstall it, reinstall it
- Open the app in admin mode
- install previous versions of Streamlab
- even uninstalling OBS studio, thinking it could interfere with Streamlab OBS
- follow any instruction already found in this forum with people experincing similar problem
- throwing my Surface out of the window
Guess what, none of these worked, not even the last one. Please help me!