Best answer by misskaddykins
Can you try out the steps listed below?
- Log out from Streamlabs OBS, restart the application as administrator and log back in.
- Double check your stream key if this is still correct.
- If using Advanced Output Mode and using NVENC/AMD make sure GPU is set to "0".
- If signed into Streamlabs OBS with Twitch - run the auto-optimizer found in General Settings
- Please make sure you have 2FA enabled on your Twitch account. https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/two-factor-authentication-with-authy?language=en_US
- Go to Settings > Advanced and scroll down to the Bind to IP option.
- Change it from Default to your local machines. It should begin with 192.168.x.x or 10.0.x.x. (or another combination of numbers).
- Try to go live again.
- Go to Stream in Settings
- Select a different service than you want to use.
- Select the streaming service you want to use again (this reloads the available servers).
- Select the server you want to use (do not use auto)
- Try going live again.