I'm trying to stream my desktop, in properties I get the only option "Display 1: 1920x1080 @ 0,0" (I only have one monitor, the one in my laptop), but shows a black screen
Will it be a conflict with the graphics card? I have an NVIDIA 1050ti
Best answer by misskaddykins
Display capture not working for Nvidia notebook usersFirst disable Force GPU as render device in Settings > Advanced (Video Section) https://prnt.sc/mzzm1s and restart Streamlabs OBS. If that does not resolve the display capture issue then also do the following;
- Have Streamlabs OBS shortcut on your desktop, if not add it.
- Right-click the Streamlabs OBS shortcut and select Run with graphics processor -> Integrated graphics.
If you cannot find the option Run with graphics processor in the context menu then follow the following extra steps.
- Open up the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Normally found by right-clicking on the desktop if added to the context menu.
- Can be found in the system Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization.
- Select Desktop in the menu bar.
- Enable Add "Run with graphics processor" to Context Menu option.
If you receive an error saying you do not have the privilege to select the graphics processor in this menu: Right click Streamlabs OBS > Properties > Compatability > Untick "Always run as admin" > http://prntscr.com/kzh8as