How to get started streaming on YouTube using Streamlabs OBS
We’ll cover how to make sure your account is linked, selecting your payment option, and importing a free overlay for your very first stream.
- Create an account on YouTube.com
- Navigate to "Stream Now" under "Live Streaming" and click "Get Started" to sign up.
- Download and install Streamlabs OBS
Next, we’ll connect payment options so your viewers can tip you!
- Navigate to your Donation Settings
- Click “Paypal” and fill out your credentials so donations can go to your account.
- Share the URL with your viewers and fans (the more visible, the better)
Designing Your Stream
There’s a lot of things you can do with Streamlabs OBS to improve the quality of your stream. Let's import a theme to quickly add some personality.
- Click on the Themes tab
- Browse ‘Scene themes’ for a design you like
- Click Install