- How to enable the replay buffer
- How to use hotkeys to trigger an instant replay with one click
- Open Streamlabs OBS settings
- Go to Output
- Check the box for Enable Replay Buffer
- Set the length to your desired time.
- Note: Longer replay buffers require more memory (for this guide we'll use 30 seconds).
2 In the general settings, check the box to Automatically start replay buffer when streaming
3. In the Hotkey settings, set a hotkey for saving the replay buffer.
- For this guide, we'll use Ctrl+Shift+S.
- Using this hotkey you can still save replays normally, even with Instant Replays setup.
4 Now, close the settings page and start the replay buffer by clicking on "Start Replay Buffer" towards the bottom right of Streamlabs OBS.
5. Add a new source to the current scene, choose the one called "Instant Replay".
- Simply press your chosen hotkey combination, and the last 30 seconds will play as a media source in your editor.
- You can also resize the source and move it around.
- Set the hotkey to the same as in SLOBS, and then you have the power of instant replay at the press of a button.