*Please note that you must run your game in borderless-windowed or windowed-fullscreen mode in order for this feature to work. It will not work with a game in fullscreen mode.
- Open Streamlabs OBS and navigate to the settings tab in the top right corner.
- From the settings tab navigate to "Game Overlay"
- In this menu you need to enable the in-game overlay and whether you want the recent events and/or chat to show on the overlay.
- Use "Toggle Positioning Mode" in order to move the components and place them in the desired position on your screen.
- You can change the Opacity of the overlay to make it more or less opaque.
- You must set hotkeys for the Game Overlay in the Hotkeys settings menu in order to toggle the overlay on and off and into and out of positioning mode.
- Once you set a hotkey you will be able to toggle the game overlay on and off and toggle between positioning mode to move your overlay component(s) on the fly.
- Components in positioning mode
- Components placed over game and visible. You can move the components to any position on the screen using positioning mode.