- Delete the capture source, restart Streamlabs OBS as administrator, and re-add the source.
- Right click the shortcut on your desktop and select "Run as Administrator"
- Have Streamlabs OBS installed in Program Files (default install location). Some games and Windows Store games, like Sea of Thieves, need this due to given additional permissions.
- Use: "Capture Specific Window" or "Capture foreground window with hotkey" to force the capture to the game
- Try toggling the Anti-cheat hook on or off.
- Disable 3rd party in-game overlays
- Install Visual C++ Redistributable
- Have updated drivers and software
- If that did not help, adjust in-game settings to borderless fullscreen instead of (exclusive) fullscreen if used or try a window capture then instead (while using borderless fullscreen). Some games are also impossible to capture with a game capture such as Destiny 2.
Give this post a like if this solved your issue. If these solutions did not solve your issue please create a new topic and one of our support staff will be happy to assist you further.