If you forward your creator site email to a Hotmail address it is recommended to set this up under the same Hotmail account as you can then directly reply to the received email as your creator site email!
1. Log in to Outlook.com
2. Click Settings
in the top-right of the webpage.
3. Click View all Outlook settings
in the bottom of the Settings
4. You will land in the Mail
category, if not go to Mail
> Sync email
> click Manage or choose a primary alias
5. Login to your Microsoft Account
6. On the “Manage how you sign in to Microsoft
” page, click add email under your existing email address
7. Check the box for “Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias
”, enter the email address you created from your Creator Site.
8. You will receive an email to confirm your email address, click the link and you are finished.
Use another email client to send out email with your creator site email address: