How to Link Your Accounts:
- Start by linking your accounts in your account settings
- You now have the option to link secondary accounts to the primary account. The primary account would be the one that is shown on your donation page and would be the one your donation URL is bound to.
- Changing your primary account would typically change your donation URL as well. To change your primary account - unlink all linked accounts, log out, log back in with the account you want as the primary account, then you can link any additional accounts after.
- Once you've chosen which account you want to be your primary account, you should not change the primary account again, unless absolutely needed as changing your primary account can cause issues with your donations and/or other settings like alerts, themes, etc..
How to Change Your Settings, by Account:
- Select the platform where you wish to adjust settings from the dropdown in the top right corner (see screenshot below)
- Below we selected Twitch. If you wanted to edit the alerts/settings for other linked accounts, you'd want to switch platforms via the platform logo/button at the top right of our site, seen in the screen shot above.
- In the screenshot below we select YouTube.
- Since we've changed our selected platform to YouTube, we can now edit alerts and other settings that would be specific to the YouTube account you have linked to your account.
End result is that:
- you can now have custom alert and widget settings for each account you've linked in your account settings
- now when you receive alerts and other events from each of your linked accounts all working from the same widget URL's
- no need to change widget URL's if you plan to stream with a different account than what you have set as your primary account