Below are the steps for how to set up credit card donations:
- go to "Donation Settings" and enable credit cards. There, you will see the option to set up your credit card donations. Due to legal restrictions, you have to be at least 18 years old to use this feature.
- Pick country of residence. This has to be country where your bank is located. Please pick carefully as you won't be able to change your country without resetting the balance. Click here to send us a ticket if you wish to change your country.
- Enter personal information.
- Full Name: Make sure to use your full, legal name as it appears on your official government document.
- Birth Date: Please use your real birth date. Your date of birth must match your legal document.
- Street Address/City/State & Postal: Please use your current resident address. It must be the same country as your bank's country.
- Last 4 of your SSN (US Only): Here, you want to fill in the last four digits of your social security number. You must have an SSN to complete step two. International students can apply for an SSN if they do not have one.
- Picture of your ID: make sure the picture meets the following requirements: (a) Must be a government issued ID (no school ID or medical cards), (b) If your ID is double sided, make sure to capture both sides of the ID and merge them into one file, (c) The file must be .jpeg or .png, (d) Make sure the picture is very clear and legible as the verification system is sensitive. If it is still rejected, try taking the picture at a different angle.
Note: before you continue, you need to wait for your identify to be verified. This process will take no longer than 24 hours. If you continue to step 3 before the verification is accepted, you will see an error message in step 3 that says "All Fields Required".
- Set up your bank information
- Bank holder Name: The name of the bank account holder. For example, if Kevin is the owner of the bank account, you would put Kevin in the field.
- Bank Holder Type: You can either pick business or personal based on your preference.
- Bank Country: Where your bank account was created.
- Bank Account Currency: The currency that your bank uses. It should be the currency of your bank country.
- Account Number: Can be found on your bank statement. If you are not sure, click here for guidance.
- Routing Number: Can be found on your bank statement sometimes. If not, contact your bank for further assistance. If you are unsure of the format, click here for assistance