How does the bot integrate with the Streamlabs Extension?
The bot can make use of your Streamlabs Extension Currency for minigames, giveaways, sound effects, song requests, giveaways and much more.
How do I enable the integration with the Streamlabs Extension?
- First you need to connect your Streamlabs account. In case you connected your account prior to version 188.8.131.52 then you need to generate a new token
- Click on Connections -> Streamlabs -> Generate Token , This will open your browser and allow you to generate a new token.
- DEMO GIF of above: https://gyazo.com/271a6aa285c7b41d67ee1f2b4b726b14
- Copy your token and go back to the bot and place it in the Token field of the Streamlabs tab.
- Click connect
- If you have locally stored currency that you would like to push to the Extension click on Export Currency, this will upload your local points to Streamlabs. If not move on to the next step.
- In order to enable the bot to use your Extensions' currency go to Currency -> Click on Settings (Cog) -> Check Use Streamlabs Currency.
- DEMO GIF of above: https://gyazo.com/7bd06c1f5693ca49ee94daa08a4fa308
- Click the back arrow and you will see Currency (Streamlabs) at the top which means you are looking at your Streamlabs currency right now. If you followed all the steps and there are people in your Extensions' database you will see them inside of the view.
You sure can! Any Twitch name that you own can be used in the bot. You simply have to generate the bot's oauth-token using the said Twitch account.
If I was using AnkhBot before will I have to redo all my settings?
No you won't, AnkhBot updates straight in to Streamlabs Chatbot.
What about duplicate features between the Chatbot and the Extension?
You can disable them on either.
What about payouts inside of the bot?
- If you don't want the bot to push currency payouts to the extension you can disable this by going to Currency -> Settings (Cog) -> then 0 out the Live & Offline payout this will prevent the bot from pushing payouts to the Extension.
- In case you don't want the bot to pay out currency for Raids, Hosts, Follows, Subs then you can 0 out these as well.
Yes there is, simply go to Settings (Cog, Bottom left) -> Style -> Scroll down to Chat Settings and adjust the Chat Scale to your liking.
Do I need to have the program running in order for the bot to stay in chat?
Yes, You have to keep the program open and connected for the bot to be in your channel.
Does this bot replace Stream Labels application?
No, it does not.
How do I enable chat notifications?
Click the in the bottom left corner of the bot and go to `streamlabs`
1. Disconnect from streamlabs
2. Generate token (make sure it's using the streamer account)
3. Connect to streamlabs
4. Go to the notifications tab and toggle the ones you want to use
Note that you also need to have any widget open. Alert box/event list/ chat box/streaml abels/ Streamlabs OBS
Can I use the bot on Linux/Mac?
No, the chatbot is Windows only but you can use our Cloudbot if you are on Linux or Mac
Why are some tabs in the Chatbot missing?
There are three tabs that can be hidden in the chatbot.
- `Discord tab` is hidden for YouTube and Mixer since the integration is Twitch only
- `Scripts tab` is hidden until you connect streamer and bot account under `connections` to the streamer's channel
- `Subscribers tab` is hidden for YouTube and Mixer
Messages show in console/Chatbot but not stream chat?
You most likely connected the bot to the wrong channel.
1. Go to connections
2. Go into bot connection (mixer or twitch bot)
3. Make sure Streamer Channel is the same as your actual stream name
Why aren’t timers posting in chat?
In order for timers to be working the following events must have occured
- Stream must be live or timers won't post
- The bot must be connected to Streamlabs
- Bot must show `Stream: online` at the top
- Minimum new chat lines must have been reached
- Interval (min) must have been reached
If the timer still doesn't work it is due to a faulty $parameter inside the timer. Parameters that is a username ($userid, $targetid etc.) or requires an input ($msg, $arg1, $num1 etc.) will cause the time to not show.